4 Easy Steps to Remove Dog Urine -
by The Dog Urine Removal Specialists!
4 Steps to Remove Urine
Would you like to get dog urine smell out, remove dog urine stains, or use the best dog urine cleaner on carpet?
If you've tried using liquid enzyme "miracle" cleaning products to remove dog urine from carpet, remove dog pee from carpet, get rid of dog urine smell in carpet, then you'll relate to this scenario:
- Your dog urinates or pees on your carpet, hardwood floors, tile floors, upholstery, mattress, etc., right?
- You either notice the dog urine stain and smell right away, or you don't notice it until it has dried, right?
- You pour your liquid soap or your enzyme "miracle" cleaning products onto the soiled area. Then you follow the directions which instruct you to start "blotting" the liquid back out, right?
- The dog urine stain or smell are gone for about a week or two and then, lo and behold, the stains, and worse, the smells come back!
- You are now going crazy because of the dog urine stains and smell, and you are totally sick by the dog urine smell permeating through your home. You've even thought about solving the problem by eliminating the source, if you know what I mean!
Adding Liquid to Dog Urine Stains
Only Dilutes and Spreads the Dog Urine!
Any liquid based cleaning solution (including steam cleaning) doesn't work because you will never be able to "blot" or wash all of that wet liquid mess out of our carpet!
Doesn't that make sense?
You still have dog urine stains and smell because they are deep down in the fibers, pores of the surfaces! Liquid products cannot absorb and extract the dog urine stains and smell and only masks the smell for a short time. Eventually the dog urine stains and smell return!
Here's what the experts have discovered...
The ONLY way to completely clean the areas is to use a DRY POWDER cleaning process - a process that "sponges" it up and ABSORBS it, thereby removing the source of the dog urine stains and smell from your carpet... PERMANENTLY!
Why Liquid Enzyme "Miracle" Cleaning Products Don't Work for Pet Urine Stains and Odors
Introducing... UrineOut™ Powder
Specifically Formulated for Permanent Removal
of Dog Urine, Vomit or Feces Stains and Odors
ABSORB the source of the dog stains and odors and simply vacuum them out, FINALLY removing all the dog urine, vomit or feces stains, smells & odors COMPLETELY!
UrineOut™ Powder- Cleans Old/Dry or New/Wet Stains!
Will You Be Our Next Success Story?
ONLY 4 EASY STEPS!
Step 1: Apply the UrineRelease Pre-Spray to the old dry dog urine smell and stains in the carpet.
Step 4: After the Powder dries completey, simply vacuum out the dog urine stain & odor laden Powder, and the dog urine stains & smell are gone!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEOur products will give you the most thorough spot and stain removal ever. The stains and odors will not come back! We stand behind all of our products with 100% confidence that they will produce the results you expected and paid for.
If for any reason you do not want to keep your products, send them back for a complete, no strings attached refund.
What Others Are Saying...
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have a product that actually works as well as it claims to.....
Every day we receive GLOWING TESTIMONIALS from our customers. Read what our customers say!