Cleaning Old Dry Dog Urine Stains and Smell from Hardwood Floors -
by The Dog Urine Removal Specialists!
Do you need help cleaning dog urine from hardwood floors, removing dog urine smell from hardwood floors, or cleaning dog urine out of wood floors? Learn how to remove dog urine stains from wood floors, dog urine hardwood floor, and how to get dog urine stains out of hardwood floors.
Now, you can remove dog urine stains and smells from hardwood floors, wood floors, and even laminated wood floors!
If you've tried using liquid enzyme "miracle" cleaning products to remove dog urine from hardwood, remove dog urine odor in hardwood, or dog urine smell removal from hardwood and dog urine stains on hardwood, then you'll relate to this scenario:
- Dog urine has soiled your hardwood floor, right?
- You either notice the dog urine stain and smell right away, or you don't notice it until it has dried, right?
- You pour your liquid soap or your enzyme "miracle" cleaning products onto the soiled area. Then you follow the directions which instruct you to start "blotting" the liquid back out, right?
- The dog urine stains or odors are gone for about a week or two and then, lo and behold, the stains, and worse, the odors come back!
- You are now going crazy because of the dog urine stains and smell on your hardwood floors, and you are totally sick by the dog urine smell permeating through your home. You've even thought about solving the problem by eliminating the source, if you know what I mean!
Adding Liquid to Dog Urine Stains & Smell on Hardwood Floors
Only Dilutes and Spreads the Urine!
Introducing... UrineOut™ Powder
Specifically Formulated for Permanent Removal
of Dog Urine Stains and Smell on Hardwood Floors!
ABSORB the source of the stains and odors and simply vacuum them out, FINALLY removing all the dog urine stain & smell COMPLETELY!
UrineOut™ Powder- Cleans Old/Dry or New/Wet Stains!
Will You Be Our Next Success Story?
Follow these directions to REMOVE the old dry dog urine, or puppy urine stains and odors from hardwood floors:Locate the areas where visible dog urine stains or smells are noticeable. If you can't see any stains, but you can smell dog urine odor, then you need to use a Planet Urine's Odor Detector Blacklight to locate the soiled areas.
Step 1: Spray the UrineRelease Pre-Spray to loosen old/dry dog urine.
Step 2: Cover the area with UrineOut™ Powder cleaning sponges.
Step 3: Brush the UrineOut™ Powder cleaning sponges onto the area. As the Powder dries it "sponges up" and absorbs the dog urine.
Step 4: After the Powder cleaning sponges have dried, vacuum it out. The dog urine stains and odors are gone!
Step 5: This next step will eliminate any "scents", from the areas you've cleaned. Spray Planet Urine's Smells No-More!™ Odor Eliminator directly onto the areas and allow to air dry.
Step 6: Finally, treat the areas with No-P!™ Housebreaking Aid to keep your dog/s away from the areas. When sprayed on the cleaned areas, No-P!™ Housebreaking Aid tells dogs to "Stay AWAY!" this aids in housebreaking dogs.
Now; Make amends with your dog. At Planet Urine we make it easy to forgive your best friend!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEOur products will give you the most thorough spot and stain removal ever. The stains and odors will not come back! We stand behind all of our products with 100% confidence that they will produce the results you expected and paid for.
If for any reason you do not want to keep your products, send them back for a complete, no strings attached refund.