by The Urine Removal Specialists!
Would you like to remove urine smell on carpet, remove urine stains on carpet, or get urine smell out of carpet?
If you've tried using liquid enzyme "miracle" cleaning products to remove urine from carpet, remove urine odor in carpet, or urine smell removal from carpet and urine stains on carpet, then you'll relate to this scenario:
- Urine has soiled your carpet, hardwood floors, tile floors, upholstery, mattress, etc., right?
- You either notice the urine stain and smell right away, or you don't notice it until it has dried, right?
- You pour your liquid soap or your enzyme "miracle" cleaning products onto the soiled area. Then you follow the directions which instruct you to start "blotting" the liquid back out, right?
- The urine stains or odors are gone for about a week or two and then, lo and behold, the stains, and worse, the odors come back!
- You are now going crazy because of the urine stains and smell, and you are totally sick by the urine smell permeating through your home. You've even thought about solving the problem by eliminating the source, if you know what I mean!
Adding Liquid to Urine Stains & Smell
Only Dilutes and Spreads the Urine!
Any liquid based cleaning solution (including steam cleaning) doesn't work because you will never be able to "blot" or wash all of that wet liquid mess out!
Doesn't that make sense?
You still have urine pee stains and odors because they are deep down in the fibers, or pores of the surfaces! Liquid products cannot absorb and extract the urine stains and odors and only masks the smell for a short time. Eventually the urine stains and odors return!
Here's what the experts have discovered...
The ONLY way to completely remove urine on carpet is to use a DRY POWDER cleaning process - a process that "sponges" it up and ABSORBS it, thereby REMOVING urine stains and smell from carpet... PERMANENTLY!
Introducing... UrineOut™ Powder
Specifically Formulated for Permanent Removal
of Urine Stains and Smell on Carpet
ABSORB the source of the stains and odors and simply vacuum them out, FINALLY removing all the urine stain & smell COMPLETELY!
UrineOut™ Powder- Cleans Old/Dry or New/Wet Stains!
Will You Be Our Next Success Story?
Why Liquid Enzyme "Miracle" Cleaning Products Don't Work for Pet Urine Stains and Odors
ONLY 4 EASY STEPS!
Lightly apply the UrineRelease Pre-Spray to the old dry urine stains and smell on carpet.
After the Powder dries completey, simply vacuum out the Powder. Urine stains & smells are gone!